BRECON BEACONS NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
NOTICE OF AUDIT
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, pursuant to the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004 and the Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014 (as amended 2018), that:
- From Monday 26 July to Friday 20 August 2021, both dates inclusive, during normal office hours each day, any persons interested on application to the Finance Section, Bannau Brycheiniog National Park Authority, Plas y Ffynnon, Cambrian Way, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7HP, may inspect the accounts to be audited and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts relating to them and may make copies of all or part of the accounts and related documents.
- On 23 August 2021, between the hours of 9am and 4pm and thereafter at his office until the conclusion of the audit, the Auditor General for Wales shall, at the request of any Local Government elector for the area to which the accounts relate, give the elector, or any representative of his, an opportunity to question the Auditor General about the said accounts and any such elector or his representative may attend before the Auditor General and make objections to any of the accounts.
- a) as to any matter in respect of which the Auditor General could take action under Section 32 of the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004: or
- b) as to any matter in respect of which the Auditor General could make a report in the public interest.
- No objection may be made, as defined in (2) above, unless written notice of the proposed objection and the grounds on which it is to be made is given to each of the following prior to 23 August 2021.
Mr Adrian Crompton Ms Catherine Mealing-Jones
Auditor General for Wales Chief Executive
Wales Audit Office Plas y Ffynnon
24 Cathedral Road Cambrian Way
CF11 9LJ Powys
DATED 12 July 2021
Details of allowances paid to Members of the Authority in 2020/21 will be published on the Authority’s website at www.beacons-npa.gov.uk